1) Prepare for your new independence: It’s time to celebrate your Freedom but don’t take it for granted because “With Great power comes Great responsibility”. Don’t take your freedom for granted
2) Food, Food and lots of food: This is the time to experiment different tastes. “There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
3) Make Friends: Make friends and get close to them and give them a HUG whenever they need.
4) Read, Read and Read: Don’t just stick to your course books, read novels, competitive books, biographies etc because “There is no friend as loyal as a book.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
5) Light, Camera, and Action: College is not just about degree. You must also take part into extracurricular activities.
6) Make and understand your budget: Don’t overspend, make budget every month and spend accordingly.
7) Don’t be too judgmental: “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa .
8) Get out of your comfort zone: Try to explore new horizons.
9) Dream a lot: Because “Dreams Come True”
What Not to Do:
1) Don’t do DRUGS: Always remember, you have a family.
2) Don’t involve in Ragging: You may land up into Jail and believe me, it’s not a good place to be at.
3) Don’t be afraid to say NO: Saying NO is the most difficult thing for some people but you need to learn it if it’s harming someone.
4) Don’t disrespect your faculty: They know everything better than you.
5) Don’t USE people: There are lots to things, you can USE them better.
6) Don’t hesitate to try new things: Don’t waste time repeating things. You can repeat them after your college life.
7) Don’t miss to visit Bapu Kuti: Believe me, it’s an awesome place!